THE NEW NORMAL IN CARING FOR YOU
- No one with a fever may enter the building
- Call when you arrive. We’ll let you know when your service provider is ready before you enter the building.
- All team and guests must wear masks. We can provide you one if needed.
- We’ll greet you verbally (no hugs or handshakes)
- Please come alone. No additional guests or children at your appointment.
- Our stations are spaced 6 ft apart to maintain distance between guests.
- We will not be offering beverages at this time
- Capes are washed between each guest, as always
- Hand and shoulder massages will not be offered.
- Allow our gloved guest care team to shop the retail area for you.